Technology Training and Resource Centre(TTRC), Bhawanipatna is located in a prime location of the district headquarter town of Kalahandi District. Bhawanipatna has a railway station which has Train connection from Bhubaneswar, Vizianagram and Raipur. The Railway Station is 3 km from the training centre.The nearest Airport is Raipur which is at a distance of 250 km.It is well connected by bus from the capital city-Bhubaneswar.
1. Training and Meeting Hall:
The Training and Meeting Hall of SVA has a floor area of 600 sq. feetwith following facilities:
- Sitting arrangement of 35 to 40 persons
- Fan, light, AC
- LCD projector, computer and sound system
- Display board and pin board
- White board
- Flower arrangement( If required)
- Led Lamp
- The training hall is adequately aired and lighted.
- Separate toilets for Ladies and Gents.
- The surrounding of the training venue is free from noise and disturbance.
- Facility of organizing small groups discussion
- Provision of sufficient training materials like drawing sheet, marker (white board + permanent), sketch pen, scissor etc.
- Provision of safe drinking water facility
2. Dining Hall:
There is a Dining Hall for a capacity of 30 to 40 persons. The Kitchen serves both Vegetarian and Non-Vegetarian Food. The Food Menu can be changed as per the request of the Training Organiser.
Dormitories are available for 30 to 35 persons. Separate toilets for Ladies and Gents. Separate Rooms(6 Nos) are also available with double bed, attached toilet with 24 hours water supply. Air Cooler is provided in the room during summer and few rooms have ACs.
The centre has a small library which contains few reference books and magazines related to Rural Development and Agriculture. It also has all the publications from Gaunli Vichar which publishes development literatures and periodicals mostly in Oriya language. The library also gets several newspapers in English, Hindi and Odiya apart from various periodicals on Rural Development, Community Health, Sustainable Agriculture etc.
5. Other Facilities:
- First-aid facility
- Medical Facility within 5 km
- Fire Protection
- Proper facilities for washing and drying of cloths and disposal of sanitary wastes
On special request, SVA can organise transport facilities for the trainees to visit nearby villages or to be dropped at the Bus Station or nearby Railway Station.
SVA welcomes development workers and volunteers from various organisations for Training Programs, Meetings and Exposure visit to the centre. Please contact us for more information.
Near Central School
Contact Person: Dharma Sagar Pradhan (9937358715)
Parmanand Pradhan (9668634580)